I was at the hotel for 6 days with my family and undoubtedly this is one of the finest hotels I have ever stayed in. We stayed in the family 2 bedroom suites in the river wing of the hotel and every part of the suite had a wonderful view of the Chao Phraya River. The suite was very spacious for 5 of us. The amenities in the room were extremely great. The staff was very very courteous and I think we were lucky to have shifted to this hotel from Lebua ( where we faced a lot of problems due to discourteous staff ) as this hotel has everything one can think of. The pampering in this hotel is endless and you feel on top of the world. I have only one thing to say that I would love to revisit Bangkok only for this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1876 and ideally located on the banks of the Chao Phraya River, Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok, has been an inspiration to a host of world-renowned writers from Joseph Conrad, Somerset Maughamto Wilbur Smith and John Le Carre. Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok boasts an international reputation for splendid service, style and grace and facilities including eight restaurants. The hotel's private teakwood shuttle boats provide daily access to the world famous Thai Cooking School, the hotel's Thai restaurant, the award-winning Oriental Spa and Health Centre located across the River; as well as the nearest skytrain station (SaphanTaksin) and River City Shopping Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Oriental Bangkok
- Oriental Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Mandarin Oriental