Perfection is the word that comes to mind when I think of this hotel. Better rooms and fancier grounds are always available at other locales. However, no one provides better service and a better travel experience than this hotel. Flawless check in, well appointed and gracious rooms, gracious and attentive staff, incredible views. Nothing better than sitting outside by the pool and enjoying a tropical drink while the superb meets all of one's needs quietly and efficiently. The terrace serves great meals in an incredible setting that is festive and relaxed.The rooms are cleaned several times a day, supplied with fresh towels, fresh fruit, fresh amenities, fresh flowers, the list goes on and on. A must stay in while in Bangkok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1876 and ideally located on the banks of the Chao Phraya River, Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok, has been an inspiration to a host of world-renowned writers from Joseph Conrad, Somerset Maughamto Wilbur Smith and John Le Carre. Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok boasts an international reputation for splendid service, style and grace and facilities including eight restaurants. The hotel's private teakwood shuttle boats provide daily access to the world famous Thai Cooking School, the hotel's Thai restaurant, the award-winning Oriental Spa and Health Centre located across the River; as well as the nearest skytrain station (SaphanTaksin) and River City Shopping Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Oriental Bangkok
- Oriental Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Mandarin Oriental