This hotel is PERFECT.Its how all hotels should be ...from the minute you arrive they make you feel important.
The hotels has a history that you can not buy....and its worth the executive charges they make.Its expensive but not overpriced.
Breakfast is wonderful.....especially at the waters edge.
The Gym is very good and free stretching after exercising.
The Rooms facing the water are just GREAT and make you feel that you have arrived.
Its a people watching hotel.
The Hotels car limo service is top class and is a must if you want to get around the city and isnt expensive.
Get the hotel to arrange for you to get VIP tickets and Limo to the Thai boxing...so very exciting.
Their Chinese restaurant is wonderful for food ...its expensive but so easy to eat and a few yards and your in your room after an exciting and exhausting day in the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1876 and ideally located on the banks of the Chao Phraya River, Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok, has been an inspiration to a host of world-renowned writers from Joseph Conrad, Somerset Maughamto Wilbur Smith and John Le Carre. Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok boasts an international reputation for splendid service, style and grace and facilities including eight restaurants. The hotel's private teakwood shuttle boats provide daily access to the world famous Thai Cooking School, the hotel's Thai restaurant, the award-winning Oriental Spa and Health Centre located across the River; as well as the nearest skytrain station (SaphanTaksin) and River City Shopping Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Oriental Bangkok
- Oriental Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Mandarin Oriental