Stayed for 3 nights before going to Krabi. Great hotel in a good location in the Nana area.
Great service, rooms comfortable, swimming pool nice but because of high rise buildings gets little sun. Would stay here again.
2 minutes walk is Gullivers Bar which is a huge bar serving variety of European food as well as Thai - not the cheapest though move down to the corner of Soi 5 and a great bar called soi 5 that has superb Thai food at very reasonable prices.
Move down to Soi 8 and a great little bar called cheap Charlies most drinks 50 baht including wine!
Restaurant also in the area is Cabbages and Condoms - great atmosphere and great food.
For a treat get yourself up to the Moon Bar at Lebua Hotel - sky train is so easy to use - watch the sunset - great experience though very expensive - 1/2 lager and a Mojito was £17!! But worth every penny for the views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the boutique hotel favoured by savvy travellers and the city's elite who need to be at the centre of the action. A portal to all the treasures of the kingdom, BelAire Bangkok, is nestled in a quiet street just off bustling Sukhumvit Road, with its wealth of shopping, business and entertainment possibilities.Just a 30 minute drive to the Airport on the Expressway, in close proximity to embassies, the Central World and Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre, and mere steps to the BTS skytrain and MRT underground transportation systems, getting around has never been easier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA and Fastbooking so you can book your BelAire Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel-Aire Princess Hotel Bangkok
- Bel Aire Princess Bangkok