The hotel is bright, spacious and tastefully decorated and the service was excellent. The hotel seemed to be a 4 star and to be honest I enjoyed it more than some of the bigger 5 star hotels I have stayed in in Bangkok. It is situated in the Sukhumvit area of Bangkok with a great supermarket just at the end of the road, several internet cafes nearby and a 5 minute walk to the Skytrain.
Breakfast was good-plenty of choice. The rooms are large, white with modern art designs and a large flatscreen TV. It s true the air con can be a bit fierce, but there is an "off" button when needed so not a major problem.I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the boutique hotel favoured by savvy travellers and the city's elite who need to be at the centre of the action. A portal to all the treasures of the kingdom, BelAire Bangkok, is nestled in a quiet street just off bustling Sukhumvit Road, with its wealth of shopping, business and entertainment possibilities.Just a 30 minute drive to the Airport on the Expressway, in close proximity to embassies, the Central World and Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre, and mere steps to the BTS skytrain and MRT underground transportation systems, getting around has never been easier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your BelAire Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel-Aire Princess Hotel Bangkok
- Bel Aire Princess Bangkok