A fine mid-range range hotel. I was in Bangkok for 4 nights with the girlfriend for a two week holiday. For a city that is manic, its nice just to know there's a safe relaxing place to unwind.
Room was clean, had a massive bed, decent bathroom. It felt safe in a city where you need to feel safe. The big American-style bar was perfect for breakfast.
I wish I used the hotel's travel bookings desk - had I done that i wouldn't have got ripped off by a taxi driver who drove me way out of town to get there, and I would have realised the markets are dead in the afternoons. The hop-on-hop-off riverboat tours were an excellent way to see the sights. But once i'd seen a few temples, I'd seen enough.
Back to the hotel though - if I came back to Bangkok I'd definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the boutique hotel favoured by savvy travellers and the city's elite who need to be at the centre of the action. A portal to all the treasures of the kingdom, BelAire Bangkok, is nestled in a quiet street just off bustling Sukhumvit Road, with its wealth of shopping, business and entertainment possibilities.Just a 30 minute drive to the Airport on the Expressway, in close proximity to embassies, the Central World and Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre, and mere steps to the BTS skytrain and MRT underground transportation systems, getting around has never been easier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Splitty, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your BelAire Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel-Aire Princess Hotel Bangkok
- Bel Aire Princess Bangkok