We stayed at the BelAire Bangkok on our first night in Thailand. This was merely a quick sleepover on our way to Cambodia next morning so we didn't really get to see much of Bangkok. On arrival we were greeted by very pleasant and efficient staff and surprised to be given an upgrade to a large and comfortable executive suite on the top floor with excellent views over the city. After the long flights we didn't feel inclined to go out for dinner so just went down to the restaurant after 9pm. We decided to go for one of the set menus for 2 people and were pleasantly surprised at just how good the food tasted and how nicely presented it was. It included a free punch cocktail and a 10% discount. Breakfast too was very good, with plenty of choice of both eastern and western cuisines. Should I ever find myself in Bangkok again I would have no hesitation in returning to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the boutique hotel favoured by savvy travellers and the city's elite who need to be at the centre of the action. A portal to all the treasures of the kingdom, BelAire Bangkok, is nestled in a quiet street just off bustling Sukhumvit Road, with its wealth of shopping, business and entertainment possibilities.Just a 30 minute drive to the Airport on the Expressway, in close proximity to embassies, the Central World and Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre, and mere steps to the BTS skytrain and MRT underground transportation systems, getting around has never been easier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia, Fastbooking, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your BelAire Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel-Aire Princess Hotel Bangkok
- Bel Aire Princess Bangkok