Hotel staff lovely, very accommodating! Let us check in early. Enjoyed nice orange arrival drink. Paid to upgrade, which meant we had a bigger room and free drinks between set hours. Bar very nice. Free drinks were set to beer and white/red wine. Staff very friendly at bar. Bedroom on 11th floor overlooking pool and building work across the road. Massive bed. Breakfast was good, nice selection (mixture European and Thai), some things I'd miss, fresh made omelets - very nice. Would stay again, very good value for money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the boutique hotel favoured by savvy travellers and the city's elite who need to be at the centre of the action. A portal to all the treasures of the kingdom, BelAire Bangkok, is nestled in a quiet street just off bustling Sukhumvit Road, with its wealth of shopping, business and entertainment possibilities.Just a 30 minute drive to the Airport on the Expressway, in close proximity to embassies, the Central World and Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre, and mere steps to the BTS skytrain and MRT underground transportation systems, getting around has never been easier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your BelAire Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel-Aire Princess Hotel Bangkok
- Bel Aire Princess Bangkok