We stayed in Bangkok for 8 nights on business and pleasure. We are a family of 4, and we had a room with 2 queen beds, lots of space in the room, desk and lovely armchair. Breakfast was included and good choice on the buffet.
Pool area was great, especially for kids. There is a gym, massage and treatment room, although we didn't use them.
The hotel is located at the end of a busy street, within a couple of minutes walk to Nana station, so great location. Lots of places to eat, drink, massage, laundry nearby.
Staff extrememly friendly and helpful. We used their car service for business and the drivers were fantastic, helpful and nothing was too much trouble.
I would stay again the next time in Bangkok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the boutique hotel favoured by savvy travellers and the city's elite who need to be at the centre of the action. A portal to all the treasures of the kingdom, BelAire Bangkok, is nestled in a quiet street just off bustling Sukhumvit Road, with its wealth of shopping, business and entertainment possibilities.Just a 30 minute drive to the Airport on the Expressway, in close proximity to embassies, the Central World and Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre, and mere steps to the BTS skytrain and MRT underground transportation systems, getting around has never been easier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Fastbooking, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your BelAire Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel-Aire Princess Hotel Bangkok
- Bel Aire Princess Bangkok