Stayed here for 3 nights and had the best sleep! King size beds were so comfortable! The rooms are huge! Staff were always friendly and helpful! Breakfast was great alot to choose from. The hotel also offer a taxi service for the same price as tuk tuks and is only a 10 minute walk to the Sky train.
The pool was good and also the spa services, but tell the staff how soft/hard you like your massages or they will give you a Thai massage!!
Will deffinately stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the boutique hotel favoured by savvy travellers and the city's elite who need to be at the centre of the action. A portal to all the treasures of the kingdom, BelAire Bangkok, is nestled in a quiet street just off bustling Sukhumvit Road, with its wealth of shopping, business and entertainment possibilities.Just a 30 minute drive to the Airport on the Expressway, in close proximity to embassies, the Central World and Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre, and mere steps to the BTS skytrain and MRT underground transportation systems, getting around has never been easier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Fastbooking, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your BelAire Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel-Aire Princess Hotel Bangkok
- Bel Aire Princess Bangkok