We loved our stay at the Bel-Aire. Our room was large, very clean and comfortable. Ample room for a family of four (which is unusual for a city hotel.)
The breakfasts were really good, varied and replenished regularly. All the staff were friendly and helpful. Nice pool too and very peaceful.
Five minutes walk to the sky train, Sukhumvit and some really great Middle Eastern restaurants. (Especially Sherazade) Also nice low key bars close too. True Nana is a bit seedy but at no point did we feel unsafe or see anything risqué (something we were concerned about having young teens with us!)
What really stood out though was when we accidentally left our room safe open when we went out for the day. Our chambermaid alerted security and they then checked everything was ok and immediately informed us on our return. We really appreciated such diligence and care.
We will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the boutique hotel favoured by savvy travellers and the city's elite who need to be at the centre of the action. A portal to all the treasures of the kingdom, BelAire Bangkok, is nestled in a quiet street just off bustling Sukhumvit Road, with its wealth of shopping, business and entertainment possibilities.Just a 30 minute drive to the Airport on the Expressway, in close proximity to embassies, the Central World and Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre, and mere steps to the BTS skytrain and MRT underground transportation systems, getting around has never been easier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Fastbooking, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your BelAire Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel-Aire Princess Hotel Bangkok
- Bel Aire Princess Bangkok