Stayed with kids last week in 2 connecting rooms. Just been renovated. Not 5 star furniture, but NEW and Fresh ! Just what we needed. and Clean. Next to Siam Square and Siam Paragon.Great Korena restaurant , but must book .Right next to MBK- the best mid-price and bargain shopping with Thousands of small stalls with very individual designs and styles. BIg Japanese Deparment store with quality goods next door. The best place to shop for not Top brand rip- offs. Many things for kids to buy.
The walkways outside Siam Discovery Centre opposite our hotel very packed with street vendors, esp in evening. Avoid if you have children.
Great stay in Pathumwan Princess and fantastic shopping at MBK !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the epicenter of Bangkok's famed shopping, entertainment and arts district, the Pathumwan Princess Hotel is a multi-award winning property towering above the iconic MBK Center. Blending contemporary comfort with the unmistakable charm and elegance of traditional Thai hospitality, the hotel consistently rates among the highest in both customer service and guest satisfaction, as reviewed by fellow travellers. Favored by corporate guests desiring unparalleled access to the city and holidaymakers seeking an oasis in the center of bustling Bangkok, the Pathumwan Princess Hotel provides sophisticated ambience in the center of the "city of angels." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pathumwan Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pathumwan Princess Hotel Bangkok
- Pathumwan Princess Bangkok