We have stayed at the PP avery year for the last 5 years or so. The location is great. It is good value for the quality of the rooms and amenities. They have a gym with excellent equipment. The refurbishment has made it even better.
I have no complaints apart from the cost of in room inetrnet access. Wifi (not free) is available only in lounge areas. The cost of internet access works ouot at about AUD$ 0.50 (or $30 per hour - there is a daily cap)) which I think is excessive considering the actual cost of providing it. Compare the prices next door at the MBK on level 7.
I would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the epicenter of Bangkok's famed shopping, entertainment and arts district, the Pathumwan Princess Hotel is a multi-award winning property towering above the iconic MBK Center. Blending contemporary comfort with the unmistakable charm and elegance of traditional Thai hospitality, the hotel consistently rates among the highest in both customer service and guest satisfaction, as reviewed by fellow travellers. Favored by corporate guests desiring unparalleled access to the city and holidaymakers seeking an oasis in the center of bustling Bangkok, the Pathumwan Princess Hotel provides sophisticated ambience in the center of the "city of angels." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pathumwan Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pathumwan Princess Hotel Bangkok
- Pathumwan Princess Bangkok