Attached to the siam and MBK shopping centres this has a great location. It you only have a night or two on a stopover or you are on your way through to one of the islands then you are superbly located here.
I think the gym is also open to the public as paying members, hence it is big, has loads of facilities and seems more like a health club. A huge improvement on some large hotels who have one treadmill, a rowing machine and a swiss ball all in a pokey little room. My partner and I were very impressed and will definitely stay there agin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the epicenter of Bangkok's famed shopping, entertainment and arts district, the Pathumwan Princess Hotel is a multi-award winning property towering above the iconic MBK Center. Blending contemporary comfort with the unmistakable charm and elegance of traditional Thai hospitality, the hotel consistently rates among the highest in both customer service and guest satisfaction, as reviewed by fellow travellers. Favored by corporate guests desiring unparalleled access to the city and holidaymakers seeking an oasis in the center of bustling Bangkok, the Pathumwan Princess Hotel provides sophisticated ambience in the center of the "city of angels." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pathumwan Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pathumwan Princess Hotel Bangkok
- Pathumwan Princess Bangkok