Used this hotel as a stop over to Europe. Very good service. Good size room with a nice bathroom.
The upper floors have been renovated and there are still some strong odours to do with paint . You get used to it pretty quickly.
We stay there as we love to shop next door at the MBK centre and can easily spend a day shopping there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the epicenter of Bangkok's famed shopping, entertainment and arts district, the Pathumwan Princess Hotel is a multi-award winning property towering above the iconic MBK Center. Blending contemporary comfort with the unmistakable charm and elegance of traditional Thai hospitality, the hotel consistently rates among the highest in both customer service and guest satisfaction, as reviewed by fellow travellers. Favored by corporate guests desiring unparalleled access to the city and holidaymakers seeking an oasis in the center of bustling Bangkok, the Pathumwan Princess Hotel provides sophisticated ambience in the center of the "city of angels." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pathumwan Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pathumwan Princess Hotel Bangkok
- Pathumwan Princess Bangkok