We recently stayed for 6 nights from 21/12 to 27/12/2013. We had two rooms next to each other on Level 24. Breakfast next to the pool on Level 8 was a great way to start each day. We took advantage of the Buffet Lunch on Christmas Day, and it was fantastic. The hotel went to great lengths to ensure all had a great time, even had some staff dress up and sing Christmas carols! Rooms are very clean & serviced daily. Great gym & 25 metre pool. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the epicenter of Bangkok's famed shopping, entertainment and arts district, the Pathumwan Princess Hotel is a multi-award winning property towering above the iconic MBK Center. Blending contemporary comfort with the unmistakable charm and elegance of traditional Thai hospitality, the hotel consistently rates among the highest in both customer service and guest satisfaction, as reviewed by fellow travellers. Favored by corporate guests desiring unparalleled access to the city and holidaymakers seeking an oasis in the center of bustling Bangkok, the Pathumwan Princess Hotel provides sophisticated ambience in the center of the "city of angels." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pathumwan Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pathumwan Princess Hotel Bangkok
- Pathumwan Princess Bangkok