Pathumwan Princess Hotel
$139
$131
$114
5,916 results
All reviewsmbk shopping centreciti bistroexecuplus suitehotel suitekorean restaurantdirect accesssiam discoverynational stadiumthe ground floorexcellent hotelbuffet breakfastswimming poolthe club loungewelcome drinkvisiting bangkokcentral worldskytrain station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Hotel is connected to MBK Centre which has everything you need from food, basic toiletries, snacks, souvenirs, coffee, cinema and departmental store, not mentioning a few floors of local wares. Rooms are big, clean, and comfortable; service is good too. Breakfast is not bad but can get really crowded.

The hotel is a stone throw away from Siam Square, Siam Paragon, Discovery mall etc. which makes it a good base to shop, return and drop off your stash and get started shopping or eating again! There is also a BTS station thats connected to MBK so it's convenient to get around if you can't get a cab.

I would stay here again and recommend it to folks traveling to Bangkok to shop and eat!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Stay in this hotel for 3 nights with family. The room is very spacious and staffs are friendly. Our room include daily breakfast and we expect that we will be having the same food during our stay. We were wrong! The menu is slightly different on each day! There are so much shopping to do in Bangkok and we are already planning the next trip to here! And of course, we will stay in this hotel again.

Room Tip: Choose a room with even number to have good view facing the pool.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2012

just spent 5 night at the pathumwan princess in Bangkok,what a wonder experience,delightful staff,lovely big clean room and sumptious breakfast.the hotel is very well sited and has the added bonus of being connected to a seven story shopping centre accessed thru a door in the hotel.it is only a short walk to ther main sky chain station.this is our second stay there and certainly will no be our last

Room Tip: higher floors have a great view
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I have been staying in this hotel since 2003. There is something that always brings me back here every time I visit Bangkok. The second you arrive at the door, the very polite staff take my bags and escort me up the escalator to the lobby on the first floor where they check me in in the VIP area, sit me down and give a nice refreshing drink. Most of the staff know me very well and treat me very well.
the food and breakfast are all very good.
The rooms are amazing and very large!! The Excuplus suites are my favorite and very large. The club lounge is wonderful, and so are the restaurants and the pool.
The location is the best you can stay in a large city. It is attached to the famous MBK centre and has direct access to the BTS sky train from National Stadium (the other side of MBK - through Tokyo Department store) There are many shops, restaurants, large cinema and bowling. This is all accessed through a passage way on G floor and 1st Floor.
The hotel is very professionally run and the best, I have every stayed. I have stayed in many hotels around the world and this takes the lead by a long way :)))
I have booked to go back next month and feel very excited to be there.
Bangkok would never be the same to me without this first class hotel!!! Well Done and keep up the excellence.!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 22, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this lovely hotel for 2 nights. This was a first time in Bangkok and I'd heard a lot of good reviews about this hotel, and was not disappointed.

Very modern, and chic, our room was bigger than expected. The bed was extremely comfortable and we stayed on the 24th floor which gave us a good view of the surroundings.

Reception is very friendly, and all spoke fluent English. Everyone was very helpful from wait staff, to concierge to business centre staff to help us with whatever we needed.

Best thing about this hotel, is that it is connected directly to the MBK shopping mall. Seven stories of shopping from electronics, clothes, homewares, food - everything imaginable. The skytrain is only a short walk through MBK to get to places like Patpong night markets and weekend markets. The fare is very cheap and effective to travel in air-conditioned comfort. Can get very busy though but easy enough to figure out.

Breakfast was very yummy with a great selection of different foods. We ate at the hotel every morning. The pool area is very big, with heaps of sun lounges and you can order food and drinks outside too.

I would definately recommend this hotel. Everyone made our stay so comfortable and effortless - it made it tops.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple