Stayed at the Pathumwan Princess hotel for 2 nights on our way to Koh Samui. A beautiful, modern hotel, very conveniently situated for the MBK shopping centre and also Siam Square. Lovely swimming pool on the 8th floor and, on the opposite side of the hotel from the swimming pool, a beautiful trendy terrace, open in the evenings with music and great views of the Bangkok skyline. Excellent restaurant also on the 8th floor where you can have breakfast - sitting outside by the swimming pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the epicenter of Bangkok's famed shopping, entertainment and arts district, the Pathumwan Princess Hotel is a multi-award winning property towering above the iconic MBK Center. Blending contemporary comfort with the unmistakable charm and elegance of traditional Thai hospitality, the hotel consistently rates among the highest in both customer service and guest satisfaction, as reviewed by fellow travellers. Favored by corporate guests desiring unparalleled access to the city and holidaymakers seeking an oasis in the center of bustling Bangkok, the Pathumwan Princess Hotel provides sophisticated ambience in the center of the "city of angels." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pathumwan Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pathumwan Princess Hotel Bangkok
- Pathumwan Princess Bangkok