We stayed for 4 nights and I can't fault the hotel. The rooms were average size, very clean, well presented and with everything you need. The breakfasts were excellent with a huge buffet choice and very good quality food. The location was excellent as it was close to shopping and the sky train (you don't even have to walk outside). We got a great last minute price but I would have been very happy even if we had paid a lot more. Perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the epicenter of Bangkok's famed shopping, entertainment and arts district, the Pathumwan Princess Hotel is a multi-award winning property towering above the iconic MBK Center. Blending contemporary comfort with the unmistakable charm and elegance of traditional Thai hospitality, the hotel consistently rates among the highest in both customer service and guest satisfaction, as reviewed by fellow travellers. Favored by corporate guests desiring unparalleled access to the city and holidaymakers seeking an oasis in the center of bustling Bangkok, the Pathumwan Princess Hotel provides sophisticated ambience in the center of the "city of angels." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Pathumwan Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pathumwan Princess Hotel Bangkok
- Pathumwan Princess Bangkok