Not very close to the centre, but easy taxi drive up and down. A great breakfast with good Thai alterntives to full continental. Swimming pool was often very full and noisy. No good bar facility with exception of the lobby. Staff provides good service. Easy to sleep and work out the jetlag.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Princess Larn Luang is a venerable local institution, situated in the heart of historic old Bangkok amidst sweeping tree-lined boulevards, centuries-old canals, the Grand Palace, ancient temples, and the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, United Nations agencies including Khao San Road. This charming boutique hotel offers 167 wonderfully appointed guest rooms with a gracious welcome and warm personalized service A modern business centre and meeting rooms cater to guests' business needs while a shady, secluded swimming pool offers a great way to kick back, relax and refresh. The Lobby Lounge and Bar provides an excellent start to the evening's entertainment. Take a well deserved break at our Princess Club on the hotel's top floor every evening. There are four fine restaurants catering to a variety of tastes. Savour for instance The Empress's Cantonese cuisine or the Piccolo's Italian flair. Alternatively, enjoy Mikado's authentic Japanese dishes or indulge in the Princess Cafe's fine international menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Princess Larn Luang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Princess Larn Luang Hotel Bangkok
- Royal Princess Larn Luang Bangkok