I attended a conference of UNESCAP RIM Rio+20 and decided to bring along my grandchildren. While I was in the conference, the kids enjoyed the tours of the Reclining Buddha and Dreamworld and while waiting for me, enjoyed the swimming pool of the hotel. Since we had to leave for the airport at 6:00 a.m. before the dining room opened at 6:30 a.m., we were told to just order breakfast through room service, AT NO EXTRA CHARGE. Isn't that the height of being considerate so we would not travel on an empty stomach?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Princess Larn Luang is a venerable local institution, situated in the heart of historic old Bangkok amidst sweeping tree-lined boulevards, centuries-old canals, the Grand Palace, ancient temples, and the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, United Nations agencies including Khao San Road. This charming boutique hotel offers 167 wonderfully appointed guest rooms with a gracious welcome and warm personalized service A modern business centre and meeting rooms cater to guests' business needs while a shady, secluded swimming pool offers a great way to kick back, relax and refresh. The Lobby Lounge and Bar provides an excellent start to the evening's entertainment. Take a well deserved break at our Princess Club on the hotel's top floor every evening. There are four fine restaurants catering to a variety of tastes. Savour for instance The Empress's Cantonese cuisine or the Piccolo's Italian flair. Alternatively, enjoy Mikado's authentic Japanese dishes or indulge in the Princess Cafe's fine international menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Royal Princess Larn Luang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Princess Larn Luang Hotel Bangkok
- Royal Princess Larn Luang Bangkok