Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
3,614 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2019

I was recommended this hotel by a coworker and I am pleased overall that I took his advice.

THE LOCATION:
The Dusit Thani is conveniently located in Silom near a healthy selection of public transportation. Right around the corner (literally, you walk right outside the hotel and take a left) there is both the Sky Train and the subway. You also have Grab (Thailand's Uber/Lyft equivalent) which is very affordable and easy to use.

THE ROOMS:
Apparently there was an issue with my reservation when I arrived, so they ended up upgrading me to a Premium King room. I can only speak to this type of room. It was excellent! I had a private balcony which overlooked the pool/courtyard/waterfall. The room itself was clean and spacious. The bed was VERY comfortable (a comfortable bed is a big selling point for me). The shower/bathroom was clean and there was good water pressure with plenty of hot water. I never ordered room service (because I ate SOOOO much food elsewhere), so I can not speak to the food at the hotel.

THE STAFF:
The front desk, the housekeeping, the doormen...everyone was very kind. I imagine this is a reflection of the Thai culture in general. I have zero complaints in this category.

THE GYM/AMENITIES:
Believe it or not, I never took a dip in the pool, but from what I saw, it is a relaxing setting. Next to the pool is a gym. Where hotel gyms are concerned, this was top tier. There is all sorts of equipment and free weights as well as a couple staff members doubling as physical trainers (in case you had questions about your workout). The gym was clean and well maintained.

Overall, I was quite satisfied with this hotel and would absolutely recommend a stay here. If you would like an elevated experience, get into a Premium King room...you will not be disappointed.

**Side note: the Dusit Thani is going to be undergoing a major renovation starting in January 2019. I am not sure if the owners will be different or even what type of changes are on the list, but if it's an improvement to what already exists, we are in good shape.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank peonke
Reviewed January 15, 2019

Very handy to shopping and transport, overall a great place to stay, if a little tired in some respects. Food and service were very good, facilities also good and nice to find a squash court for which the hotel was only too happy to organise an oponnent.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

Very sad to see that the dusit Thani is closing for a few years as it’s an amazing hotel! From the chocolate store on the bottom floor to the free upgrades for regulars there will never cease to please you and cater to your needs. Once it is reopened after the renovation I definitely suggest visiting!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank RuairidhTik
Reviewed January 13, 2019

Yes--I know it's gone but I just want to tell the hotel how much we loved it..
For many of us -it was the location our initial visit to a Viet-Namese restaurant and the hotel--
also offered us our first chance to have superb Chinese cooking in a sophisticated and elegant atmosphere.
The bakery- cafe was certainly a favored venue for lunch or an afternoon treat....luscious pastries and ---
exemplary sandwiches and salads
.A Bangkok tresure that will be missed!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

This was the third time we stayed at the Dusit Thani on our visit to Bangkok.

Always as usual a very nice pleasant stay with the subway and the Metro being outside the hotel and the hotel is shutting down for refurbishment program for 2 to 3 years but highly recommended

Trip type: Traveled with family