“WOW!! I miss it!”

lebua at State Tower
Ranked #87 of 887 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Spent our last night in Bangkok here and got upgraded for free to a HUGE 2 bedroom, 2 bath, kitchen, living area, 3 balcony suite. It was so gorgeous and beyond words! My boyfriend got down on his knees and proposed to me right on the balcony after waiting the entire trip for "the right " moment. The customer service was great although I could not use my debit card for a deposit, and had to pull out money for a cash deposit ( this may be the reason for the upgrade) .
The washer and dryer in the suite was soooo wonderful, I was ale to do ALL my laundry from my last 2 weeks in Thailand and went home with fresh clean clothes.The breakfast was so delicious! They had a variety of food including fried pork belly ( I mean c'mon! ) , it was well within walking distance of other stores and restaurants, it really was the bang to my last night in Bangkok, i spent countless times on the balcony just taking Bangkok in. Unfortunately, I didn't make it to the sky bar which is unfortunate but I pray I will be back one day! I miss it so much!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

Checked into Lebua state for 2 nights with an amazing view from the 52nd floor. Unfortunately the hotel is very restricted to backpackers and even though I paid good money for the business lounge i was not allowed enter on Nikes or flipflops. I would say, stay there one night to enjoy huge suites with awesome views but after that....

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We arrived at the hotel around 7pm at night and entered the hotel with a pianist playing. We waited shortly and we were preasently surprised with a huge upgrade from our basic room to a two bedroom suite in the dome on the 51st floor. Room was amazing, great views (2 balconies) although our bedroom balcony looked towards the restuarant on the 52nd floor. The breakfast that was included had a huge variety and the hotel is located close to the skytrain and river. Pleasant stay and a good location!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Room was big, but little bit old. Also view was great, cause they upgrade us to floor 52.
But reason why to go this hotel is breakfest and view. Breakfest was really great, it included suhsi, meaby 10 different breads, lot of choises from eggs, meats, juices and so on.
Poolarea is ok, but it is not sunlovers choise. Sun is shining to pool only few hours in morning.
This is not hotel what you should chooce because of room, but if you like good breakfest and cityview dining, then it is good choice.
And service is very good in hotel. We had problem with toilet door in middle of night, but they came to repair it after few minutes from my call to reception.
Bed got best sheets where I have ever slept!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 13, 2013

It was our first vacation 'together' (me & My Husband) so was really excited and our suite was really spacious with a beautiful view of the whole city along with the river :)

Very nice & friendly ppl, excellent services ..... The breakfast buffet was grand & delicious.

Do try there Fish foot spa - it was a very different yet an amazing experience.

Highly recommended hotel in Bangkok - I would love to go back there some time this year !

Room Tip: P.S : Rooms are quieter on higher floors and pick the suite with the view of the river !
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

We arrived early a few hours before check in time. No welcome drink/cold cloth which you'd normally expect. Anyway, the room was fine, very spacious. Could do with decor being updated. Big annoyance was the hairdryer not able to be used in front or the mirror, I had to use front facing camera on iPad in the bedroom as there were no other mirrors in the suite. Went to skybar once, expensive and overcrowded, hotel residents should be given priority however this is not the case. Breakfast was nice with a large variety. Hotel location is perfect, 5 mins walk from nearest skytrain station. Doubt I'd stay here again if I returned to Bangkok.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank debbiemcn85
Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

When we arrived we were upgraded to a suite with two queen bedsa because they didn't have enought king bed rooms. Excellent service (the concierge is super professional) and modern rooms, excellent breakfast and fantastic roof terrace. A hotel to recommend in Bangkok.

• Stayed: January 2013