Amari Watergate Bangkok
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$234
Okura Hotels
$119
$108
6,281 results
All reviewsplatinum mallexecutive floorgrand deluxe roomcentral worldpratunam marketpantip plazabig cpratunam areaindian foodwalking distanceshopping districtexcellent locationbreakfast spreadpleasant staynight marketfantastic hoteltuk tuk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Right in between the Bangkok shopping area. (in front of Platinum Mall, and adjacent to Indira market; bargain all you want)

Easily Accessible.

Excellent lounge/lobby. (plus breakfast buffet is awesome)

Best for large group.

Huge ballroom.

Value for Money.

Room Tip: Dont waste money on executive rooms, the deluxe rooms are bigger. Only go for executive rooms if you want a hand shower in the toilet.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Ali Hamza K
Nina S, Manager at Amari Watergate Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Dear Ali Hamza K,
Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. I am delighted to read that we were able to provide you with a great experience and I look forward to welcome you back soon in your now home in Bangkok.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

I has been staying in Amarin Watergate for few times during my visit to Bangkok, located at Pratunam area, Pratunam Mall is just opposite the hotel. By 5 -10 min walking distance, you can reach Central World, Big C and Gayson Plaza. The hotel staff is nice, helpful and polite. Hotel room is clean and comfoft. The international breakfast is something you can't missed. The Bakery at the ground floor is yummy, you will love it.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Khorbt77

Dear Khorbt77,

Reviewed May 27, 2014

This was my second visit to bangkok and to amari too. it is one of the best thing in bangkok. very nice hotel with very effecient staff always smiling at you. the location of amari is just fabulous and this makes amari stand apart from other hotels. platinum mall is just across the raod which is tipped as the wholesale mall and trust me it is worth the visit there. pratunam market is just next to the hotel which similar to platinum mall minus air con. but it has its own charm. central worls mall is also 10min walk away fro the hotel so in nut-shell it is just shoppers paradise with indra square also few mtrs away.
the rooms are spacious enough accomodating my family of 4. the bathrooms are fairly large with all basic ammenities lined up. the check in was very fast and smooth and upon check in I found the air-con of my room not working effeciently so when conveyed my problem to the front desk they immediately send 2 engineers to my room but to no respite. so when i told them they quickly upgraded me to grand deluxe room that too facing platinum mall what I earlier asked them but then they refused.
I would definitely visit this hotel again when visiting bangkok as i cannot think of anyother place better than amari watergate.

Room Tip: rooms on higher floors facing platinum mall
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank choconam

Dear choconam,
Thank you for your lovely review, I am delighted to read that you had an enjoyable experience during your recent stay
Again thank you for your comments and on behalf of the rest of the team here at Amari Watergate Bangkok, I do look forward to welcoming you back soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

We come to Thailand every second year and always stay at the Amari Watergate, we feel there at home, the friendly staff the great location and the high quality of rooms and restaurants always make us return....
We'll defiant come back again!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Dear A TripAdvisor Member,

Reviewed May 25, 2014

Excellent location, excellent customer service! Would definitely stay again. There is not much in-house advertising. We found their Heichinrou Chinese Restaurant on the last night. Great food. Must have a beer at Henry J Beans Bar & Grill, too great staff lots of fun. Most nights they had a band playing - great atmosphere! We travelled as two couples but would be good for families with older kids as has good pool facilities and bar.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank corellaz

Dear corellaz,
We would like to thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to comment about your recent stay and do hope to host you again soon in your home in Bangkok