Amari Watergate Bangkok
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
GLOW Pratunam(Bangkok)
6,443 results
All reviewsplatinum mallexecutive floorgrand deluxe roomcentral worldpratunam marketpantip plazapratunam areabig cindian foodwalking distanceexcellent locationshopping districtbreakfast spreadhotel lobbypleasant staynight marketfantastic hotel
Reviewed July 3, 2013

What is in a name - the truth is that it is all in the EXPERIENCE! The AMARI WATERGATE experience! The mix of newly refurbished rooms, public areas and executive floors, the unsurpassed level of service and the great attitude of the staff - this was an all round experience I would love to rush back to. Located in the heart of buzzing mid town shopping with the Platinum Mall on its doorstep! Huge choice of on-property restaurants - THAI on 4 is a MUST for every visitor to Bangkok! Very hands on GM and executive staff! I cannot wait to get back there!

Room Tip: Executive Rooms include an amazing lounge with a newly refurbished outdoor garden. The corner suites are brilliantly airy and spacious.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank David_Winners
Reviewed July 2, 2013

This is our third stay at the Amari.On our previous trips we could not fault the hotel.The staff are always obliging and there for you.Our disappointment was the fact that after travelling we just wanted to get to our room and freshen up.The problem was our room was not even close to being ready.Check in time was 2 pm and we had to wait around in the lobby for 2 hours 4pm til the room was available.Not what we expected from this otherwise fantastic hotel.We have definitely left this time feeling different about the hotel and only time will tell if we stay there again on our next visit.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Nina S, Manager at Amari Watergate Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Dear ozkiwi414
We are saddened to hear about your last experience in our property, please let me reassure you that your comments has been addressed and we do hope to have the chance to host you again soon.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Stay in this hotel 3 times and the services never fail me. Last trip in June 2013, i left 1 key in the safe box and they arrange for the key back to Singapore. The staff even took note of my little boy birthday and gave him a small cake on his birthday. Highly recommended hotel. Staffs there are friendly and approachable.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank friendsz
Nina S, Manager at Amari Watergate Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Dear friendsz,
Thank you for your loyalty and lovely remarks; I was delighted to read that you and your family have enjoyed your stay and that the key have reached its destination safely.
Again we really appreciate you taking the time out to write and we hope to welcome you back soon in our property.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

I stayed here for a night (14 April 2013).

I was on a business trip and my company put me up at Asott (Sathorn road) however, I wanted a hotel that was more closer to the shopping strips as I extended one more nighht of my business trip to soak up bangkok’s vibrant city life.

I checked-in a little earlier but my room was not ready so I was asked to keep my luggage at the hotel. A little later, my room was ready. The room itself was huge, accompanying it was also a large bed. The toilet was inviting as well with a separate dry and wet shower area.

The hotel is just in front of Platinum Mall and another 5 mins walk, you are actually in the middle of Bangkok’s city.

I had dinner at the restaurant and enjoyed my tom yum soup very much. The next afternoon, I booked my airport transfer via the hotel and everything went smoothly.

For my next trip, I will definitely stay at this hotel.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Dear Kelvin84,

Thank you for your lovely words, I am very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay in our property. And I am even more delighted to know that you are keen on the Tom Yum soup which is one of my personal top favorite soups at our Thai on4 restaurant and do hope that during your upcoming visit you will have a chance to try our tasty papaya salad.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

We have been coming to this hotel since 1996. It never disappoints.this year was our 25th wedding anniversary and its the little things that make it special eg flowers and swans on the bed special cake and gifts also everywhere we went in the hotel the wonderful staff wished us a happy 25th.we go to the Amari Watergate twice a year and everytime we are welcomed back like its our 2nd home which it has grown to become .thanks guys see you again soon

Room Tip: Executive suites are great
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank maplepools

Dear maplepools,

On behalf of the Amari Watergate Bangkok team, we would like to extend once again our congratulations. We are very thankful that you have selected our property for your special day.
Your loyalty is very important to us and rest assured that your second home is patiently awaiting you for your upcoming stay and we all look forward to welcome you again soon.