Amari Watergate Bangkok
Paragon Inn(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
$54
$21
6,281 results
All reviewsplatinum mallexecutive floorgrand deluxe roomcentral worldpratunam marketpantip plazabig cpratunam areaindian foodwalking distanceshopping districtexcellent locationbreakfast spreadpleasant staynight marketfantastic hoteltuk tuk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

This lovely hotel is located near a lot of shopping centers and markets. The hotel is beutiffly looking. The lobby is astonishing and the staff is kind. We waited for 40 minutes to get the room but the staff offered us coffee and tea at the resterants. The grand delax room is very nice and big. All together I give them 9 out of ten.

• Stayed: October 2012
Ciaran B, Manager at Amari Watergate Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2012

Dear MatanBenSimon,

Thank you for your wonderful review of the hotel. I was delighted to hear that you loved the look of the hotel and the room sizes you feel are generous as well as the location being excellent.

I am sorry you had to wait for you room but glad our staff took care of you whilst you were waiting.

Thank you for your kind words about the staff, I will most definetly relay your kind feedback to the team.

I do hope we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Amari Watergate in the not too distant future where a warm welcome awaits you.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

A very good hotel with very nice people. People are so pro-active, motivated and helpful that someone will feel at his ease. Location of the hotel is excellent. Renowned marketplace of Bangkok are nearby. All key places are just walking distance. If you are thai food lover than you will find some excellent thai restaurant nearby to hotel.

Room Tip: If you visit Bangkok with family or you want a professional meeting to conduct at Bangkok then it should be in your choice
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Tofazzal77
Ciaran B, Manager at Amari Watergate Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Dear Tofazzal77,

Thank you for your taking the time post this wonderful review. I was delighted to hear that all aspects from location, to the attentiveness of the staff have exceeded your expectations.

We always do our utmost to ensure our guests leave with a positive experience and it was great to here this was the impression you left with.

Once again, thank you for your kind words and I hope it will not be long before we are welcoming you back to your "home" in Bangkok again.

Ciaran

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I have recently stayed 10 nights at this property across two visits and cannot recommend it higher. The quality of the service is a refreshing change from what I have experienced over the past few years across a number of properties across a number of countries. Good old fashioned service and attention to what the customers needs are we're the hallmark. Highly recommend. Well located too in the middle of all the key activities in Bangkok. The renovated rooms are great.,

Room Tip: The recently renovated rooms are great
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Graham D

Dear Graham D,

Thank you for your fantastic review of the hotel. We were particularly pleased to read about the level of service offered by our staff, this is the ultimate compliment for us and rest assured we will relay your kind words to the team.

We too are pleased with the newly renovated Executive rooms and lounge.

Once again, a very big thank you for sharing your experiences and I hope we will not have to wait too long before we can welcome you back to the Amari Watergate again.

Ciaran

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I had the pleasure of spending three days at the hotel toward the begining of October. Firstly the location suited by requirements perfectly as i had to attend an event at the Converntion Centre at the Centara Grand. Less than 10 minutes walk away.

As i was in Bangkok for business I decided to stay on the Executive Floor. Something I highly recommend other business travellers opt for.

The team at the Executive Floor made all the difference, always greeted me with a smile and were extremly knowledgeable and willing to help. The few requests I had were always dealt efficiently and I dont think i had to wait more than 3 minutes for my requests to be fulfilled.

Finally I must say that what was offered during the afternoon happy hour was of the highest quality, and the range of canapes and light snacks was superier to what I have experince in many of the other hotels I have recently stayed in.

I travel to Bangkok for business on a regualr basis and I now feel that i have found my new "home" in Bangkok !

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank JarriJu
Ciaran B, Manager at Amari Watergate Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Dear JarriJu,

Thank you for your glowing review of the hotel. It made us very happy to open the review and see the title as "seamless service". It is a wonderful compliment and we are very grateful.

As you will have noticed our Executive Lounge and rooms are recently opened and it is great to hear that the planning and efforts of the team is paying off and giving our guests an even more personal experience and ensuring the quality from the food and drinks to the levels of service offered are above average.

Once again, thank you for this amazing feedback and I will ensure it is shared with the team. I do hope we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to your Bangkok home in the not too distant future.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Good hotel with strategic place,it close to everywhere we wanted to go such as platinum mall,siam paragon,and central world.And of cause,a subway near our hotel by walking distance.Though the hotel ware located in such busy street,it still quiet enough to sleep.

Staff was very helpful and friendly,a little delay in our check in but it doesn't really matter as we slip to central world for some shopping.
We booked the deluxe room and it was great for us,however on our second night it was unexpected leaking at our room.The staff give us a new room and it was grand delexe room (bonus!!) but it was their service recovery I was amazed by for doing it in the shortest time period without any long delay as we were tired and wanted to sleep.Breakfast in the hotel was good.
A pretty decent hotel overall and had no problem recommend to others or come back in the future.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mandysaw88

Dear Mandysaw88,

Thank you for your great review following your recent stay with us. I was particularly thrilled to read about how well the staff looked after you.

I am sorry about the leak in the bedroom but delighted to hear we reacted well and you had an upgrade for your inconvenience.

It is always great to hear out guests say they will be happy to recommend us. I will ensure your kind words will be relayed to the team and I hope we will have the chance to welcome you back to hotel very soon.