“seamless service”

Ranked #68 of 858 Hotels in Bangkok
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“seamless service”
Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

I had the pleasure of spending three days at the hotel toward the begining of October. Firstly the location suited by requirements perfectly as i had to attend an event at the Converntion Centre at the Centara Grand. Less than 10 minutes walk away.

As i was in Bangkok for business I decided to stay on the Executive Floor. Something I highly recommend other business travellers opt for.

The team at the Executive Floor made all the difference, always greeted me with a smile and were extremly knowledgeable and willing to help. The few requests I had were always dealt efficiently and I dont think i had to wait more than 3 minutes for my requests to be fulfilled.

Finally I must say that what was offered during the afternoon happy hour was of the highest quality, and the range of canapes and light snacks was superier to what I have experince in many of the other hotels I have recently stayed in.

I travel to Bangkok for business on a regualr basis and I now feel that i have found my new "home" in Bangkok !

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank JarriJu
Ciaran B, Manager at Amari Watergate Bangkok, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Dear JarriJu,

Thank you for your glowing review of the hotel. It made us very happy to open the review and see the title as "seamless service". It is a wonderful compliment and we are very grateful.

As you will have noticed our Executive Lounge and rooms are recently opened and it is great to hear that the planning and efforts of the team is paying off and giving our guests an even more personal experience and ensuring the quality from the food and drinks to the levels of service offered are above average.

Once again, thank you for this amazing feedback and I will ensure it is shared with the team. I do hope we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to your Bangkok home in the not too distant future.

Ciaran Brazil

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (978)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Good hotel with strategic place,it close to everywhere we wanted to go such as platinum mall,siam paragon,and central world.And of cause,a subway near our hotel by walking distance.Though the hotel ware located in such busy street,it still quiet enough to sleep.

Staff was very helpful and friendly,a little delay in our check in but it doesn't really matter as we slip to central world for some shopping.
We booked the deluxe room and it was great for us,however on our second night it was unexpected leaking at our room.The staff give us a new room and it was grand delexe room (bonus!!) but it was their service recovery I was amazed by for doing it in the shortest time period without any long delay as we were tired and wanted to sleep.Breakfast in the hotel was good.
A pretty decent hotel overall and had no problem recommend to others or come back in the future.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mandysaw88
Dear Mandysaw88,

Thank you for your great review following your recent stay with us. I was particularly thrilled to read about how well the staff looked after you.

I am sorry about the leak in the bedroom but delighted to hear we reacted well and you had an upgrade for your inconvenience.

It is always great to hear out guests say they will be happy to recommend us. I will ensure your kind words will be relayed to the team and I hope we will have the chance to welcome you back to hotel very soon.

Ashdod, Israel
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Stayed for5 nights in Sept,October staff were very nice and the room had everything you needed. Very nice pool on 8th floor to relax if you get the chance. Good location to get about. The breakfast is very good.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Maurice E
Dear Maurice E,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Amari Watergate for your recent visit to Bangkok and for taking the time to post such a great review on here. I was delighted to hear all aspects of the stay met your expectations and that the pool bar, breakfast and location were particular highlights.

We take all our feedback seriously good or bad and I will be sure to share your kind words with the team. In the meantime I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

With kind regards,

Bangkok
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Being a regular patron of the hotel, I have always enjoyed staying there. The service is friendly and attentive. The food outlets cater to all tastes. The location is excellent. The recent renovation of the executive floors (lounge and rooms) has only added to my level of satisfaction. The result is truly spectacular and offers an even higher level of comfort. Well done!

Room Tip: Choose the Executive Floor. This is a big hotel that also caters to groups. If you want more exclusi...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank kimasia
Ciaran B, Manager at Amari Watergate Bangkok, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Dear Kimasia,

Thank you for your glowing review. As a regular guest of the hotel it is heartwarming for us to hear we are consistently meeting your expectations and that all aspects work for you from the the rooms, to the food outlets and location.

I was particularly pleased to read your comments about the Executive Floors and Lounge which we too are extremely happy with the finished product.

Once again a big thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back to your "home" here in the not too distant future.

With kindest regards,

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I stayed in this hotel several times. New executive rooms are simply stunning and the quality of services and friendliness of staff have improved to a highly satisfactory level.
I would highly recommend this hotel for businessmen as well as for tourists

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank mahieux
Ciaran B, Manager at Amari Watergate Bangkok, responded to this review, October 6, 2012
Dear Mahieux,

Thank you for you great review on here. It is always fantastic to read that our product and service has really improved as we are constantly striving to offer the best service we can.

Your note that the hotel is suited to both business people as well as tourists was greatly received too, as a city hotel we need to be dynamic and meet the individual needs of our guests so your recognition here is greatly appreciated.

The newly refurbished Executive floor and lounge has proved a great success. It is great to hear your words about the staff here too.

Once again, thank you for your glowing review and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the not too distant future.

With kindest regards,

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Stayed for 2 nights in Sept, staff were very nice and the room had everything you needed. Nice pool on 8th floor to relax if you get the chance. Good location to get about. we did not have breakfast included but ate in the coffee shop in the hotel and food was nice.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear moose206,

Thank you for your great review of the hotel. I was delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay and that you enjoyed particular elements of the hotel such as the pool area, Cascade restaurant in our lobby area and most importantly your room.

Once again, thank you for your kind words and I hope we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

With kind regards,

Ciaran
Pathankot, India
Reviewed October 5, 2012

My second stay at this hotel and will suerly come again. Excellent location. All the malls are in walking distance. The breakfast was lavish. Rooms are well kept and very stylish. Have a great pool and a superb health club. Staff was very helpful. They are very sensitive to all your needs. From check in to check out all was very smooth. I asked for a baby sitter without prior intimation and she was there in 10 minutes. Gave us an early check in without any request and no extra charges. Best place to stay in Bangkok. A beautiful Hotel and very stylish.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Dear Dayaldua,

Thank you for your fantastic review of the hotel. I am so pleased that so many aspects of the hotel met your expectations, the pool and health club, the check in and out and most importantly that our staff were attentive to your needs, especially the prompt response to your babysitting request.

Our aim at Amari Watergate is always geared around our guests having the best experience so to hear your kind words about our product and staff reassures we are doing a great job.

Once again, a big thank you and I hope we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Ciaran