I will ignore the price for now.
OK, I won't.
It is 200 USD and you can stay at one of the breathtaking, service-friendly downtown hotels for the same or less. This hotel is deceptive. It is a VERY far walk and for pure convenience sake, it is easier to reserve the Oriental, use their car service and do an overnight at that hotel. You will be in bed sooner. We did the Amari Airport hotel once for a 12-hour layover and were shocked how long it took to walk there and again in the morning. We did the Oriental the second trip for a 12 hour layover and will do it again next month. At 11:50 pm there is no traffic in to town, and even if you have an early departure, there will not be much traffic either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amari Don Muang Airport Bangkok is an open door to the endless adventure that awaits in Bangkok and beyond. Located just north of the downtown area and adjacent to the capital's domestic airport, Amari Don Muang offers first-rate accommodation, fine dining, and service excellence to make your trip comfortable and smooth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amari Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Splitty, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amari Don Muang Airport Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Don Muang Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Hotel Amari Don Muang Airport