Having read the very negative reviews of this hotel, I have to offer another opinion. We have stayed here on 4 occasions since 2000, always on the Executive Floor. The cost is obscene, of course - we prebook through asia-hotels - usually about $200-$225/night. We have never had a problem here. There is a separate (no waiting) check-in for the Executive Floor. Your breakfast (brought to your room as early as you want) is included in the rate. There are free cocktails and snacks in the evening. Our rooms have always been clean and in good condition. They did do that inspection prior to our checkout which was a bit unsettling - it took no time at all though. That being said, the only reason to stay here is if you have one of those 7 AM flights and want to catch an extra hour or two of sleep. This hotel is being converted to apartments once the new airport opens - now projected to be March 2006.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amari Don Muang Airport Bangkok is an open door to the endless adventure that awaits in Bangkok and beyond. Located just north of the downtown area and adjacent to the capital's domestic airport, Amari Don Muang offers first-rate accommodation, fine dining, and service excellence to make your trip comfortable and smooth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amari Hotels, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Amari Don Muang Airport Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Don Muang Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Hotel Amari Don Muang Airport