We stayed here on three separate occasions in December. We travelled from downtown Bangkok by train; the train station is even nearer the hotel than the airport, exit the station straight onto the walkway that joins the hotel to the airport.
Check-in and out was fast, courteous and efficient.
Rooms are a good size; TV, mini bar, robe and slippers, a safe, complimentary bottled water and a very comfortable bed. All was spotless and the shower room is great, very modern. Free Wi-Fi and it worked well.
On the second floor there is access to an enormous courtyard with gardens and a wonderful pool, deck chairs, tables and chairs, shower facilities etc. On way to the pool you pass a large fruit bowl that is complimentary.
For me the highlight of the whole thing was the breakfast, simply superb as was the service, by ANY standard.
I can’t say for evening dining as we didn’t use.
Loved it and we will be back.
Cost was $61 for the room and approx. $13 each for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amari Don Muang Airport Bangkok is an open door to the endless adventure that awaits in Bangkok and beyond. Located just north of the downtown area and adjacent to the capital's domestic airport, Amari Don Muang offers first-rate accommodation, fine dining, and service excellence to make your trip comfortable and smooth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amari Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Amari Don Muang Airport Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Don Muang Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Hotel Amari Don Muang Airport