Having arrived at Suvarnabhumi and needing to catch a flight from Don Muang airport on Air Asia early the next morning, we elected to stay at the Amari, as we had stayed at Amaris in the past and found them to be good value for money. We chose to stay in a Grand de Luxe room, which was very spacious and well appointed, if a little dated. There is evidence of renovation work going on all over the hotel, and there was painting work going on on the floor where our room was situated, but it caused us no inconvenience, and I am sure the hotel will be the better for it.
Restaurant selection was poor - Zeppelin was closed for the evening, leaving Henry J Beans as the only choice. Breakfast in the morning, included in the room rate, was adequate but not hugely appetising.
Recommended for a one night stopover, but I wouldn't want to stay for any longer than that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amari Don Muang Airport Bangkok is an open door to the endless adventure that awaits in Bangkok and beyond. Located just north of the downtown area and adjacent to the capital's domestic airport, Amari Don Muang offers first-rate accommodation, fine dining, and service excellence to make your trip comfortable and smooth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amari Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amari Don Muang Airport Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Don Muang Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Hotel Amari Don Muang Airport