The service here is good and the location for an early morning flight is perfect with a 2 minute walk through a walkway to the airport. Travelling into central Bangkok is easy to be honest and just a 150 Baht taxi trip to Mo Chit BTS. Unfortunately our room was near to where some renovating was being done so very noisy and there was no hot water. They moved us to a quieter room which was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amari Don Muang Airport Bangkok is an open door to the endless adventure that awaits in Bangkok and beyond. Located just north of the downtown area and adjacent to the capital's domestic airport, Amari Don Muang offers first-rate accommodation, fine dining, and service excellence to make your trip comfortable and smooth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Amari Don Muang Airport Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Don Muang Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Hotel Amari Don Muang Airport