The bed was soft and large, the location was convenient and across a little bridge from the airport. Although the room and hallway smelt like cigarettes, they were clean and looked recently renovated. The shower had a draining issue although nothing to complain about.
Tip: skip the burger and grill restaurant (where a burger was about 300 baht) in the building and go outside to the main road where you will find cheap roadside setups with cheap food and beer.
Also for breakfast, skip the 400 baht per person buffet offered by the hotel and stop at the ArrivaCafe on the pedestrian bridge where a standard breakfast is 120 baht.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amari Don Muang Airport Bangkok is an open door to the endless adventure that awaits in Bangkok and beyond. Located just north of the downtown area and adjacent to the capital's domestic airport, Amari Don Muang offers first-rate accommodation, fine dining, and service excellence to make your trip comfortable and smooth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Amari Hotels, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Amari Don Muang Airport Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Don Muang Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Hotel Amari Don Muang Airport