Booked the Amari at Don Muang Airport as we had an early flight and we were familiar with the brand, we were not disappointed.
Had read a few reviews about long waits at check-in and on check out and even unhelpful staff, but that was not our experience.
Arrived by taxi from our home in downtown Bangkok, our bags were picked up as the taxi pulled up and we were shown to the check-in desk, no queue and we were greeted immediatly by a friendly member of the team and quickly checked in, of course there was the customary photocopying of our passports, which is the norm for Thailand.
Shown to our room, and very comfortable it was too, a very good nights sleep and a speedy and painless check-out, all in all a very good experience and very good value for money.
We decided to eat dinner in the hotels Henry J Bean, American style restaurant, that was a let down and whilst we will more than likely in the Amari again, we will eat elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amari Don Muang Airport Bangkok is an open door to the endless adventure that awaits in Bangkok and beyond. Located just north of the downtown area and adjacent to the capital's domestic airport, Amari Don Muang offers first-rate accommodation, fine dining, and service excellence to make your trip comfortable and smooth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amari Hotels, Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Amari Don Muang Airport Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Don Muang Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Hotel Amari Don Muang Airport