Good thing we are only here for one night. Just check in and i do not know if it is because we are in the old part but very old room, we ask for 2 twin beds, at first we got a queen and now we have 2 but they are right next to each other, no wifi in the room, have to go to the lobby. The elevator smells of mildew.... The room was probably last renovated in the 80. Only good thing is that it is right across from the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amari Don Muang Airport Bangkok is an open door to the endless adventure that awaits in Bangkok and beyond. Located just north of the downtown area and adjacent to the capital's domestic airport, Amari Don Muang offers first-rate accommodation, fine dining, and service excellence to make your trip comfortable and smooth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amari Hotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Amari Don Muang Airport Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Don Muang Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Hotel Amari Don Muang Airport