i stayed here for only 8 hours since I arrived in BKK from HKG was after midnight and my domestic flight to Phuket was before noon time but I must say that the room i had was big clean cozy, I really love the very comfy kingsize bed which can fit 3 people. wish i could have stayed longer. you just need to walk a pedestian bridge to go to the airport so checking in for your flight is very easy. i will stay here again if i have a domestic flight within Thailand. i would recommend it to anyone. wifi is free but slow in the room so you need to go to the lobby for a strong signal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amari Don Muang Airport Bangkok is an open door to the endless adventure that awaits in Bangkok and beyond. Located just north of the downtown area and adjacent to the capital's domestic airport, Amari Don Muang offers first-rate accommodation, fine dining, and service excellence to make your trip comfortable and smooth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amari Hotels, Agoda, Splitty, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Amari Don Muang Airport Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Don Muang Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Hotel Amari Don Muang Airport