8 people are viewing this hotel
Priceline$63
Hotels.com$63
Travelocity$63
4,183 results
All reviews early flight one night international airport sky bridge next morning close to the airport short stay checking out convenient location breakfast buffet dmk transit convenience skybridge terminal footbridge stopover
Selected filters
Reviewed June 24, 2012

We stay here because it's inexpensive but the rooms are very clean. The beds are firm. The bathrooms are huge but there's a bit of black mold in the shower stall.

The hotel, however, no longer offers free WiFi in the lobby. We ate the breakfast buffet one morning and it was your average breakfast buffet found at any hotel. It was convenient but nothing exceptional. There are lots of Chinese group tours that stay at the hotel everyday. If you choose to eat breakfast, try to miss the masses of tourists who are crammed in there before getting loaded on the bus.

The staff are really nice and helpful. We left our luggage there while traveling outside of Bangkok. If you are using Don Muang Airport, there is a pedestrian bridge connecting to the hotel.

The fitness center is functional: one treadmill and a couple of stationery bikes and some free weights. There is a weight machine but I didn't use it. The pool is clean but it's too deep for little children.

I would stay here again if I had to be on that side of town and do not want to spend too much money. It's convenient for transportation and for walking to food stalls at night.

Room tip: Book via amari.com and (hopefully) get a free unlisted upgrade.
Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
5  Thank TVK2009
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Breakfast offerings were solid, staff extremely helpful, room was okay (they initially gave us a lovely suite with a Queen bed, but we wanted two singles and were subsequently sent to a lesser room).

Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank tsumetaikaze
Reviewed June 8, 2012 via mobile

We stayed there because we had to catch an early flight the next day and for this purpose the hotel is ok, there is a direct link to Don Muang Airport.

Date of stay: June 2012
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Had a busy day in Bangkok and an early domestic flight out of Don Muang again next day. Got a very good rate with upgrade to exe floor.
Had time to relax a bit in the evening in the lobby bar with some food and good wines.
The room was impeccable, couldn't have anything else to wish for. Only perhaps that I should have had more time to stay.
The concierge showed me along the elevated walkway directly from the hotel to the airport.

For my it was just a perfect stay.

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank JetSetBerlin
Reviewed May 23, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for a total of 7 nights during a recent trip to Bangkok, Thailand. Here are some of my good and bad experience:

PLUS
1. Food was very good. I attended a 4-day convention in this hotel and the food that was served to us was really excellent. The breakfast served is extensive but is not the best, but it was good.
2. Close proximity to IMPACT Convention Center. The hotel was very near this major convention center so if you are looking for a hotel near it, this is the hotel for you.
3. There are food outlets serving street food so you can soak on local culture during your stay.
4. I got a free upgrade to a room in the executive floor during my 5th night because I booked through www.agoda.com so my room became spacious and somewhat modern.
5. The hotel staff is very cortoues and helpful. English is widely spoken by them and is above standard, a truly plus point for this hotel.

MINUSES
1. No wi-fi in rooms! Internet is very expensive and can only be accessed through a LAN cable. Expect to spend around THB 600 for a 24 hour access.
2. The location is quite far from the new Suvarnabhumi Airport so going there will be around THB 300 for a taxi. It is also quite far from the city so if you will be going to shop in the Bangkok City area, this is not the hotel for you/
3. The hotel is humungous! I felt like walking on a maze during my stay here. I was fortunate to be billeted in the last room in the wing so its really an exercise.
4. I was billeted in 2 types of rooms, the first one is a superior type twin room which is dark and needs refurbishment fast. The airconditioner is not properly working so it tend s to be super hot at night. Next is an execuite twin room which is more modern and very clean. There is and LCD Tv and the aircon is working perfectly fine. I was given a balcony but the view was not that nice at all.

Over-all my stay was pleasant but I recommend that you choose other hotels if you want to shop in the city.

Date of stay: May 2012