11 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$75
Hotels.com$75
Priceline$76
Travelocity$75
Trip.com$75
Hurb$85
4,183 results
All reviews an early flight one night international airport sky bridge next morning close to the airport short stay checking out convenient location breakfast buffet dmk transit convenience skybridge terminal footbridge stopover
Selected filters
Reviewed June 8, 2012 via mobile

We stayed there because we had to catch an early flight the next day and for this purpose the hotel is ok, there is a direct link to Don Muang Airport.

Date of stay: June 2012
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Had a busy day in Bangkok and an early domestic flight out of Don Muang again next day. Got a very good rate with upgrade to exe floor.
Had time to relax a bit in the evening in the lobby bar with some food and good wines.
The room was impeccable, couldn't have anything else to wish for. Only perhaps that I should have had more time to stay.
The concierge showed me along the elevated walkway directly from the hotel to the airport.

For my it was just a perfect stay.

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank JetSetBerlin
Reviewed May 23, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for a total of 7 nights during a recent trip to Bangkok, Thailand. Here are some of my good and bad experience:

PLUS
1. Food was very good. I attended a 4-day convention in this hotel and the food that was served to us was really excellent. The breakfast served is extensive but is not the best, but it was good.
2. Close proximity to IMPACT Convention Center. The hotel was very near this major convention center so if you are looking for a hotel near it, this is the hotel for you.
3. There are food outlets serving street food so you can soak on local culture during your stay.
4. I got a free upgrade to a room in the executive floor during my 5th night because I booked through www.agoda.com so my room became spacious and somewhat modern.
5. The hotel staff is very cortoues and helpful. English is widely spoken by them and is above standard, a truly plus point for this hotel.

MINUSES
1. No wi-fi in rooms! Internet is very expensive and can only be accessed through a LAN cable. Expect to spend around THB 600 for a 24 hour access.
2. The location is quite far from the new Suvarnabhumi Airport so going there will be around THB 300 for a taxi. It is also quite far from the city so if you will be going to shop in the Bangkok City area, this is not the hotel for you/
3. The hotel is humungous! I felt like walking on a maze during my stay here. I was fortunate to be billeted in the last room in the wing so its really an exercise.
4. I was billeted in 2 types of rooms, the first one is a superior type twin room which is dark and needs refurbishment fast. The airconditioner is not properly working so it tend s to be super hot at night. Next is an execuite twin room which is more modern and very clean. There is and LCD Tv and the aircon is working perfectly fine. I was given a balcony but the view was not that nice at all.

Over-all my stay was pleasant but I recommend that you choose other hotels if you want to shop in the city.

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank crispypata
Reviewed May 3, 2012

We stayed here as we had an early flight from the airport the next morning. I would say the hotel was just right for a one night stay. The facilities are ok and the room is adequate. We ate at the sports bar in the hotel and the staff there made every effort to accomodate us even cooking food for my wife which was not on the menu.

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 22, 2012

I stayed just one night here as I was in transit and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised for what I got for my money.
The hotel is just outside of downtown Bangkok, but ideally located if you are in transit for a domestic flight, indeed, it is right near the Don Muang airport, close to a typical local market and street vendors.
The rooms are very clean, the bed hyper comfy, I had trouble waking up and standing up the next morning :))))), and the bathroom really OUTSTANDING.
My only regret is that I didn't have the time to try the other ammenities like the swimming-pool for example.
I would definitely stay here again when I return to Thailand.

Date of stay: August 2011