“FABULOUS”

JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok
Ranked #23 of 884 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed July 11, 2014

This hotel is amazing. The staff is so nice and qualified. The hotel is absolutely gorgeous, and it is near an ideal shopping location. The view from the hotel is magnificent, it is so clean and beautifully decorated. The food at the hotel was delicious! I would 110% recommend people to go here! The hotel made my experience in Bangkok just amazingly fabulous

• Stayed: July 2014

Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Our time at the JW was wonderful! The hotel is absolutely beautiful and located in the heart of Bangkok. The staff was very friendly and always willing to help. Overall, a great experience and hoping to return.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I stayed here last week, ok hotel. I am sure there are other choices for the same price (~$200/night), but the location is good. The best part of the stay was the gym, where you can pretty much go anytime you want by using your room key. You don't have to wait for 6am (like other hotel) for gym to open up.

Breakfast was decent. Did not try anything else in the hotel. Room was quiet (on the 15th floor).

Room Tip: Good location in Soi 2, close to restaurants.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Parveer J
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I have had the pleasure of staying at the JM in BKK every time I travel there. The hotel is located in a very convenient place, with Skytrain nearby (Nana Stop), plenty of street vendors and an easy walk down Sukumvit Road to the tailor shops. Rooms have always been perfect, the staff more than accommodating, and the lobby bar welcoming. While I have not eaten in the restaurants (I prefer the street food), I have been told by other guests that the food is very good and reasonably priced. I highly recommend the JW.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Bangkok was the first stop on our trip to Thailand for our honeymoon. We pick JW Marriott because our travel agent recommended it. Let me just say this hotel is above and beyond for service, they have an over abundance of staff just waiting to provide service for your every need. Our favourite things about the hotel were the location (close to shopping) and the breakfast. The Marriott cafe where the breakfast is was simply amazing. We over ate every morning because it was just too delicious. My husband was nervous about the food in Thailand and he couldn't get enough of it! Something for everyone! Hotel is beautifully decorated with authentic Thai art. The spa has a hot tub and sauna which are available to guests and the gym is very large! I would highly recommend it to anyone passing through!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jheonl
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

I travel a lot - probably on the road for more than 450 days in the past 4 years.

The JW Marriott in Bangkok has far away the best service of any hotel I have stayed.

The associates who work in the executive lounge are always very attentive and active - working to make the stay enjoyable.

I discovered my love for Thai Tea thanks to two of the young women, who expertly prepared it for me each night.

Now, when I am traveling, I will go out of my way to see if I can get a stopover at the JW in Bangkok.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank FA53
Reviewed June 28, 2014

The hotel is overall a high rating in terms of quality, professional staff and a relaxing atmosphere. The spa area with fabulous outdoor pool and a large size gym area are a great feature.
The spa / gym staff are very attentive and the director in charge (I believe Nathalie) is very down to earth, very attentive to clients and always available.
Very impressed.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Bangkok hotels
Sukhumvit
InterContinental Bangkok
#22 of 884 in Bangkok
Sukhumvit
Sukhumvit Park, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments

Been to JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok

Address: 4 Sukhumvit Road, Soi 2 | Klongtoey, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Location: Thailand > Bangkok > Sukhumvit
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#8 Business Hotel in Bangkok
#17 Spa Hotel in Bangkok
#22 Luxury Hotel in Bangkok
#30 Romantic Hotel in Bangkok
#55 Family Hotel in Bangkok
Price Range: $155 - $273 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:5 star — JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok 5*
We hear you Trip Advisor Members! The hotel is currently going through renovation of 130 guest and bathrooms with an expected completion time of mid-Dec 2017. Some noise or dust may be expected and work activity may be noticeable. For the comfort of our guests, noise is limited to 10am to 12pm & 2pm to 5pm daily.” As a team here at the hotel we are very excited about the look and comfort of the new rooms. It would be great if you have a chance to experience them too in the near future. Ideally placed on iconic Sukhumvit Road, we're moments from the BTS SkyTrain; allowing for convenient travel to a wealth of landmarks and shopping, like Siam Paragon, CentralWorld and EmQuartier. Tantalize your taste buds at our sensational award winning restaurants, enjoy some pampering at our 5-star signature spa or keep fit and focused in our elaborate gym. With over 15,000 square feet of versatile venue space our hotel is perfect for a truly unforgettable business meeting or social gathering. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Marriott, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Marriott Hotel Bangkok