Lowest prices for your stay
$42
Free cancellation until 11/04/21
Novotel$42
Booking.com$32
FindHotel$32
All reviews superior room nice room stayed for nights bangsar taxi nat khun bee gym shopping skytrain
Selected filters
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Room very clean but a bit small.
Staff very professional and polite, quick responding to customers request.
Restaurant good and very clean. Nice (real) international breakfast buffet.
Location not to far from the intern. Airport (as in the hotel description), maybe not so good for shopping travelers

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Novotel Bangna was a great place to stay. The staff are quite friendly and helpful. It is a bit out of the way, but only a short taxi ride to the sky train or to a few of the malls in the area. I would recommend it, and if I am in the area, I will stay there again.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Janejira C, Manager at Novotel Bangkok Bangna, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Dear Versoix63,

Thank you very for taking time to review Novotel Bangkok Bangna. We were delighted to read that you liked our hotel and appreciated the outstanding of our staff. We will share your comments with our team. It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we look forward to welcoming you again to Novotel Bangkok Bangna.

Yours sincerely,
Janejira Chenarak

Reviewed December 21, 2012

I wanted a hotel near Bangkok's airport as I was just in Bangkok for a 1 night layover. The Novotel Bangna is about a 30 min. taxi ride (250 baht) from the airport and much cheaper than the Novotel Airport hotel. I received a welcome drink on arrival and all of the staff were exceptionally kind. I had a problem with my air-con control unit and a maintenance man was at my door within 2 mins. of my calling reception. He replaced the unit immediately and gave me some chocolates as a way of saying "sorry for the inconvenience". Room was very clean and quiet with dozens of international TV stations to choose from. Excellent pool and gym. A petrol station with a mini-mart is an easy 5 minute walk from the Novotel.

The only negative is that if you're looking for nightlife then look elsewhere as this hotel is much closer to the airport than to Bangkok's renowned nightlife. But for me, the Novotel was just what I was looking for. Perfect!

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to post this review. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to welcoming you again to Novotel Bangkok Bangna.

Thank you!