All reviewscoco's cafeemporium shopping centeraccor groupphrom phong bts stationolder hotelmassage placesconvenient locationindian foodbit datedan upgradesky train stationwalking distancestar hotelrestaurants and barsbreakfast spreadnovotelsukhumvit
Reviewed May 4, 2012

I spent 5 nights at this hotels, I've been to Bangkok many times and stayed at the Amari chain. The Lotus is very good overall although my room on the 21st floor although ok was dated and the bathroom decidedly past it's best. The pool area was nice and although only 9 loungers I never had a problem getting a chair at any time of the day. The breakfast was good and all staff I met were very friendly and out to please. The only gripe I had was that despite staying for 5 nights the concierge said that I would have to pay B60 per day for the Bangkok Post to be delivered to my room, I thought that this was wrong for a 4 star hotel, this was a minor issue but did not give me a good first impression. I would certainly consider returning if priced competitively with the Amari's. The area and location are fine with plenty of bars and restaurants within walking distance ane only a 5 minute walk to the sky train station.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
BangkokLotus, General Manager at Bangkok Hotel Lotus Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2012

Dear value guests,

Thank you for your for taking the time to communicate your experience at the Bangkok Hotel Lotus Sukhumvit. I am glad to read that you felt the hotel provided a good overall experience, and you also had the opportunity to experience our facilities within the property.

In regards to the your comment about your room, I’m pleased to advise that the hotel is currently undergoing an upgrade process and over 75% of the hotel inventory is now upgraded. I am also pleased to confirm that since we have released the last series of rooms this week from renovation that accommodation sold online is now for our renovated category’s.

In regard to the charges for Newspaper, please accept my apologies for this error from the team. We have already briefed our staff on this to ensure the correct procedure is followed. Based on the information you have provided in your comments it would seem the staff member has inadvertently charged you the for an International Paper. The hotel does provide the local Bangkok Post free of charge to guests who wish to read.

I hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back to the Hotel Lotus Sukhumvit in the future.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

i had jetleg and tired and waiting for the hotel and was expecting good one. as i enter in hotel feel good and make my stress out. rooms were comfertable. room was clean and tidy, nice brakfast. location is not that good. far from all malls and cities.

Room Tip: nice hotel.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
BangkokLotus, General Manager at Bangkok Hotel Lotus Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2012

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for sharing a great comment toward our Bangkok Hotel Lotus Sukhumvit. We are happy to note that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
BangkokLotus, General Manager at Bangkok Hotel Lotus Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2012

Reviewed April 2, 2012

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
BangkokLotus, General Manager at Bangkok Hotel Lotus Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2012

Reviewed March 4, 2012

Always a pleasure to stay at this hotel, I stay whenever im traveling to or through BK. My wife and business colleagues also love staying here. Good food, great staff, in the main city area, but quiet, safe and friendly. good sports and swimming, sauna, massage etc. rooms are either new or being renovated (can be a little noisy in teh mornings when work starts on the rooms, but generally not a problem. Breakfast is fantastic (worth getting up for) overall if you need to stay in BK, stay here, you wont regret it.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
BangkokLotus, General Manager at Bangkok Hotel Lotus Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2012

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your time in communicating and sharing your experience and promoting our new refurbished floors. We very much appreciate and it is always a pleasure to receive your positive feedback.