All reviews park hotel indian breakfast swimming pool family mart clean hotel rooms are spacious pleasant stay short stay sky train station shopping mall sukhumvit bts atrium emporium thailand receptionist sauna
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2019

For the price this hotel is fine,if you want a European style 4 star hotel go elsewhere and pay a lot more.
This is the second time we have stayed over the last 2 years ,all the staff were very friendly and helpful some better English speakers than others which can be a little frustrating at times ,but this is Thailand .The breakfasts had improved especially the coffee ,and the sausages an improvement ,but the star was the man who cooked the omelettes,fried and scrambled eggs,such a nice person who did everything to make us feel at ease.The room was better than the first time we stayed ,however there was no pool man evident to give out towels ,and the pool area was not very clean for some days,and sometimes the toilet flushes were not very convincing lol.But overall comfortable and for the price fine.Really well situated 5 mins from benjasiri park and a large shopping centre with lots of reasonably priced restaurants nearby.So well done all .

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 5, 2019 via mobile

I booked via booking.com at the start of march. For 4th - 9th April.

On the 19th & 27th March to check in on the 5th and add another guest. Booking.com gave me the altered rate in the next window so I assumed all would be fine.

I turn up at the hotel and although the staff were nice they still demanded I paid for the 4th despite me not being there.

I then had to contact booking and they informed me they reached out to the hotel twice... TWO WEEKS before I was due to arrive and booking were ignored by the hotel.

I now have had to pay for an extra night and my partner has been denied breakfast at the hotel.

Not the best start to my trip & what i originally thought was miscommunication that we could easily resolve has now turned into the hotel being non empathetic & unaccommodating.

Such a disappointment.

Reviewed April 4, 2019 via mobile

Terrible experience at Aspira grand regency. Manageress going by the name Charlie was dismissive and unhelpful. There were no towels in the room, the Safe was inoperable and within a hour the floor was wet from the faulty Aircon. Imagine a dripping sound all night combined with death defying trips to the lavatory due to the wet tiles. The smell of mould was overpowering.
To compound this all there had been a mix up of the dates, meaning we paid twice for one night
Instead of enquiring amiably we were woken up told we had to go straight to reception and pay again!
We booked with Agoda, so we called them, they confirmed that the hotel had received all the funds and it would be at their discretion to accommodate us. Charlie was dismissive and demanded we pay again, despite the dangerous and mouldy surroundings.

2  Thank Adam T
Reviewed February 28, 2019

The location and staff are the only two positives about this Hotel. I had to change room four times and contact Agoda before I was given a room where everything worked i.e. a/c, water pressure etc. Whilst the room is spacious, it is in dire need of renovations and the pictures do not accurately reflect the state of the rooms. The buffet breakfast spread is not extensive but still satisfactory.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank LukeSkywalker2020
Reviewed February 25, 2019 via mobile

Never make the error to come to this hotel. The photography’s are completely different that the reality. The service it’s horrible( not even tea you have in your room) the room service also really bad they told me on the phone I have to go to reception to pick it up the menu. Only after I almost screamed they bring it to the room. Really disappointing. The worst is the room is so old and smells really bad and the bathroom only has a towel for the feet’s don’t. Indescritível.

Date of stay: February 2019