I chose the Novotel Siam Square because I remembered in a past visit that Siam Square was a nice place to be. So many restaurants in walking distance, a young, trendy vibe, and lots of different malls adjacent to the hotel. While the hotel is not connected to them by skywalk, it's right next to them and they're all connected to each other by skywalk. I stayed here only 2 nights and 1.5 days, and never got into a tuk tuk, skytrain, or cab, except to go to/from the airport.
The room itself is pretty standard 3 or 4 star international hotel. We had breakfast included in the rate, and it was one of those huge, international buffets with tons of options. One feature I loved was that it had both wired and wireless internet for free. They don't advertise this on their website, but it's there. The connection speed, especially the wired internet, was extremely fast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square is a 4 star hotel in the vibrant centre of Bangkok. With 423 well appointed rooms, this is the perfect destination for both business trips and holidays. Guests can relax by our pool, in one of our 5 bars, or be temptedby the delicious choices available in our 3 restaurants, while our conference facilities are perfect for meetings and functions. Close to transport, entertainment and shopping, the hotel is ideally located. Parking is available for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Expedia, ACCOR, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Bangkok On Siam Square Hotel Bangkok
- Accor Bangkok On Siam Square
- Bangkok Novotel