With so many great hotels in Bangkok its hard to choose somewhere to stay but we chose the Novotel Siam Square because of its fab location and we were lucky to get it at a great price. Near some of the most popular shopping malls in the city including the fab MBK the hotel is in a top spot, its also very close to the Skytrain stop.
Breakfast buffet was superb with a great selection covering all the Asian and European cuisines - highlights including fresh waffles, dimsum, sushi and tropical fruit. Staff serving at breakfast were superb too.
The rooftop pool is a lovely hideaway from the madness of the city and their satay by the pool with cocktails makes you feel very fortunate to be alive!
The decor and rooms do need a facelift, we stayed here 12 years ago and not much has changed but apart from that if you get this place at a good rate you can't go wrong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square is a 4 star hotel in the vibrant centre of Bangkok. With 423 well appointed rooms, this is the perfect destination for both business trips and holidays. Guests can relax by our pool, in one of our 5 bars, or be temptedby the delicious choices available in our 3 restaurants, while our conference facilities are perfect for meetings and functions. Close to transport, entertainment and shopping, the hotel is ideally located. Parking is available for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Bangkok On Siam Square Hotel Bangkok
- Accor Bangkok On Siam Square
- Bangkok Novotel