Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
4,380 results
All reviewsgreat locationpremier loungecentral worldwithin walking distancemajor shopping mallssuperior roombig shoppingfoot massagebts stationmassage placescorner roombuffet breakfastshopping areahotel lobbyexecutive floorlate checknight market
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 13, 2013

The staff here are very friendly and polite especially the front desk officer at the premier lounge. The hotel located at the best location for shopping and eating. Thai food restaurant , delicious cafe, massage center and shopping mall all within walking distance. BTS station is juz around the corner. We really enjoy our stay at Novotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank syyoo
QMR, General Manager at Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Dear syyoo,
Thank you for your kind comments and for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Bangkok. I am glad that you had a pleasant stay and enjoyed our friendly services and location. We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I enjoy shopping, eating and massaging. Since I'm traveling with young children, this hotel meets all my needs.. Siam BTS which is just right in front. Shopping from Siam Paragon to MBK to Central World which are within walking distance and has this skywalk that link to all these malls so you won't get heat stroke from the heat in Bangkok. There were more than 5 massages places which were just around the hotel so I can just pop in anytime without worrying going back to hotel late at night. The staffs were friendly and helpful. I've requested for connecting rooms and they have helped me to get one on my second nights which I really appreciated their efforts. Till my children grown up, I will definitely stay there whenever I visit Bangkok.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear VeronicaCFL,
We are so pleased to learn that you enjoyed that your recent visit to Bangkok. It seems you were able to take full advantage of our prime location during your stay with us. Every pleasant experience begins with a warm and helpful staff, and it seems they excelled on this occasion. It is great to hear that we contributed to a pleasant stay. Thank you for your continuous support and we graciously look forward to providing you a wonderful experience again.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Stayed here for the first time in May 2013. Excellent location central to shops and easy walking distance to the night market on streets and great eating places. Hotel buffet was excellent so much food to choose from. Staff always ready to help when they could. Some rooms have been refurbished, and our room was always clean. This was our first trip to Thailand and we loved the hustle and bustle of Bangkok, and we will be back to the Novetel

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear 215happy,
It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your first stay in Bangkok and with us. In particular, we’re pleased to hear that you enjoyed the location, sumptuous breakfast selections, courteous service and room cleanliness. We look forward to welcoming you once again and hope your next stay will be pleasant and memorable as previous one.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Whenever we travel to Bangkok we stay at the Novotel Siam Square. I always have a look at other places but end up choosing this because it is great value and the absolute best location for shopping, eating and getting around Bangkok. It is minutes walk from Siam BTS which is an interchange so a direct trip to just about anywhere in Bangkok. Less than five minutes walk and you are at Siam Paragon with walkways to the other major shopping centres in Siam. In the last year or two, hundreds of small shops have sprung up down every street and alley in Siam Square and the evening street market it bursting with fashion stalls. Novotel does a good buffet breakfast with children under 16 eating for free. Service is always good and many of the rooms have been recently renovated.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank marmaladeaway

Dear marmaladeaway,
It is a real honour to learn that we are always your preferred address while in Bangkok, and a pleasure to see how much you appreciate our location, services and value offers.We are pleased to be a part of the warm memories of Bangkok. We very much appreciate your continued support. We look forward to your return once again.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Hi, Pls pass this message to Hotel manager,

Hi, I have 3 adults and I strongly wanna to stay at your hotel as my boss highly recommended your hotel who will stay your hotel every year and just got back in June this year . I attempted to call your hotel for asking 3 adults per room in king size bed without add extra bed as it's unfair for 3rd person. The receptionist kept telling it is unavailable as your hotel doesn't have king size bed in superior room and executive room has king size bed but only for 2 adults as well.

Honestly , I gave up your hotel in May. But I would like to try asking again this time. Hopefully you can help me as your hotel has decent location where I would like to stay at. Please.....

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
QMR, General Manager at Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Dear puputeh24,
Thank you for contacting us regarding the booking inquiry. We hope that our email correspondence explained the matter to your satisfaction, and we thank you for your patience and understanding. Please feel free to contact us any time, should you require further assistance. Once again, thank you for your interest in our hotel and we hope to welcome you again soon.
Kind regards,