Stayed 2 nights at Novotel Siam Square. Took the airport express and BTS. The hotel is located a stone awat from BTS Siam.
Hotel look a bit tired, but rooms are clean and neat, and has everything you need to ask for. Across the street, is Siam Square, Siam Paragon, Siam Centre. Siam night market is also located below the hotel.. Overall, it us a good place if you want to shop nearby.
Service is attentive as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square is a 4 star hotel in the vibrant centre of Bangkok. With 423 well appointed rooms, this is the perfect destination for both business trips and holidays. Guests can relax by our pool, in one of our 5 bars, or be temptedby the delicious choices available in our 3 restaurants, while our conference facilities are perfect for meetings and functions. Close to transport, entertainment and shopping, the hotel is ideally located. Parking is available for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Bangkok On Siam Square Hotel Bangkok
- Accor Bangkok On Siam Square
- Bangkok Novotel