Just returned from a one night stay frm Bangkok and had chosen to stay at this property. Ok now this is Novotel which is a reputed chain of hotels and this hotel was decent but it looks like an old property. The rooms are small and do not feel luxurious at all and same goes for the bathrooms. The plus point about this hotel is that the popular malls like MBK, Siam Paragon and Siam Discovery are just walking distance but then the real action lies in the Sukhumvit area which isnt very far but because there is so much traffic that if u catch a cab then u will spend lest 20 mins for a 5 min run. I stayed only for one night and i feel i couldve stayed at the Novotel Platinum which is a better hotel and in a better area. This hotel isnt bad at all but not on my list if ever i visit bangkok again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square is a 4 star hotel in the vibrant centre of Bangkok. With 423 well appointed rooms, this is the perfect destination for both business trips and holidays. Guests can relax by our pool, in one of our 5 bars, or be temptedby the delicious choices available in our 3 restaurants, while our conference facilities are perfect for meetings and functions. Close to transport, entertainment and shopping, the hotel is ideally located. Parking is available for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Bangkok On Siam Square Hotel Bangkok
- Accor Bangkok On Siam Square
- Bangkok Novotel