1. Great location: BTS station 5 minutes away. Plenty of eateries, massage parlour (not the shady kind), convenience stores, money-changers around. Shopping centres like Paragon and MBK within a short walk, and many more just a few BTS stations away.
2. Breakfast: The selection is fantastic, from local to sushi to Western style cuisine. Counted more than 25 different items every morning.
3. Email response: I sent a few enquiry email before booking, and a couple more enquiry/request email after booking. They are prompt in replying, usually within hours.
4. Empathic staff: My wife was suffering from a bad episode of gastric pain on the last day, and our flight was in late afternoon. Upon request, we were allowed to check out later so that my wife could rest in the room.
5. Free upgrade: We booked Superior room, but were upgraded to Premier room free-of-charge. It may not happen all the time, and we appreciate this gesture.
1. Internet: Patchy wifi service where one would get disconnected every now and then.
2. Traffic: Main roads around the hotel are jammed most of the time. Try using BTS whenever possible.
3. Shower area: The screen separating shower from basin area is not effective, causing water from shower to leak out to basin floor area.
4. Security: Floor access is not controlled via key card, instead hotel staffs are posted at lift lobby as sentry. Not a totally bad thing, but having a card-controlled lift is never a bad idea either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square is a 4 star hotel in the vibrant centre of Bangkok. With 423 well appointed rooms, this is the perfect destination for both business trips and holidays. Guests can relax by our pool, in one of our 5 bars, or be temptedby the delicious choices available in our 3 restaurants, while our conference facilities are perfect for meetings and functions. Close to transport, entertainment and shopping, the hotel is ideally located. Parking is available for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Bangkok On Siam Square Hotel Bangkok
- Accor Bangkok On Siam Square
- Bangkok Novotel