Stayed here for 2 nights on a business trip.
This hotel is situated opposite a big shopping mall and has a train station next to it. Stayed in a standard room as the executive rooms were not available. Even thought the standard rooms are renovated, it is still a very basic room and will advise you to get the executive rooms if possible.
The standard of breakfast had also deteriorated since my last visit. The fried rice was cold and too oily. The soup noodles were also cooked carelessly and tasted too sweet..... Its such a pity that little care is given to the cooking of the wonderfull spread of food available.
Had stayed here on multiple occassions and have this feeling that the hotel is moving towards catering to the mass tourist market and relying solely on its location to attract occupants,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square is a 4 star hotel in the vibrant centre of Bangkok. With 423 well appointed rooms, this is the perfect destination for both business trips and holidays. Guests can relax by our pool, in one of our 5 bars, or be temptedby the delicious choices available in our 3 restaurants, while our conference facilities are perfect for meetings and functions. Close to transport, entertainment and shopping, the hotel is ideally located. Parking is available for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Bangkok On Siam Square Hotel Bangkok
- Accor Bangkok On Siam Square
- Bangkok Novotel