I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Grand Mercure Fortune Bangkok. Yes, the gym was rather outdated but the club rooms are fully modern and the lounge on the 25th floor is the perfect compliment. Above all, the service was excellent (special mention to the young lady on the Club Floor) and the Chinese restaurant was the pleasant surprise. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rises 26 floors, Grand Mercure Bangkok Fortune is annexed to Fortune Town, IT Mall and the new Grand Central Rama 9 modern shopping mall. Enjoy easy access to expressways. MRT station (subway) at doorsteps. All 400 tastefully furnished bedrooms are equipped with individual controlled aircon, bathtub and/or shower, minibar, electronic safe, movie & satellite tv channels, IDD & internet service. Massage, sauna & outdoor pool on podium floor. 24-hour room service plus a choice of fine cruisines: Chinese, Japanese and international dishes. 3 Buffet meals available plus options on a-la-carte from noon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Mercure Bangkok Fortune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Fortune Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Grand Accor Fortune Bangkok